I-5 Auctions makes it easy to participate as a buyer at our auctions by providing a quick and easy registration process, well laid out cataloged auctions, with multiple payment options.
Registering for an Auction:
- Registration typically opens the Friday prior to an auction, with registration available Friday, Saturday (Preview Day) and Auction Day (Sunday).
- A current Driver’s License is required – we will scan your driver’s license and ask for your current address and telephone number. Once you are entered into our computer system we will issue you a one-time Buyers Number that you will show the auctioneer each time you bid on an item.
- Registered bidders are provided with a complete catalog of items in lot order, enabling you to plan your day.
- Payment is required the DAY OF AUCTION. We are able to hold a personal check (and your items) if you need to return the next business day with cash or a cashier’s check from your bank.
- Cash, credit cards, cashier's check, or your pre-approved company or personal check. Additional 3% fee will be added to all Credit / Debit card payments.
- No purchases may be removed until paid for in full.
- Purchasers paying with personal or business checks may not take delivery of sale items in excess of $2,000 without a letter of guarantee from their bank or until their check is honored by their financial institution. Letters of guarantee must be appropriately dated and addressed to "I-5 Auctions" and state, "This letter of guarantee is not revocable and Bank will guarantee payment on purchasers check even in the event purchaser places or attempts to place a stop payment order on his or her check."
- All purchasers must read and acknowledge the terms of sale provided at the auction. All items are sold "as is, where is" with no express or implied warranties. I-5 Auctions shall not be held responsible for advertising inaccuracies. A 10% buyer’s premium will be applied to all purchases.